Translate

Sunday, July 23, 2017

My Magical Forest & Britt




My Magical Forest is a gorgeous scrap kit by Daelmans Designs for your personal use with beautiful pieces in this kit that you can really enjoy. This scrap kit contains: 120 Elements, 10 Papers, 10 Frames and a Bonus tube from ©Sherri Baldi.
{You cannot use the tube as a standalone, you need to use it with the kit, or the kit alone}
You cannot share any part of this kit with anyone for any reason.





Britt is a gorgeous, fantasy themed render by Geris Design. She is 1 PSD file with character separate from background.
1 full tube. 4500 pixels height, 300 DPI. Transparent. Iray rendered.

I created 2 sample tags using Britt in combination with My Magical Forest showing a couple of ways this scrap kit & render are a wonderful addition to your tagging library.







You can find My Magical Forest at the following stores:






You can find Britt at the following store:




No comments:

Post a Comment